Eagle Creek Farm An agricultural and recreational investment property
160.0 (+/-) total acres • Lonoke County, Arkansas
Eagle Creek Farm is an excellent investment property with premium duck and deer hunting. A new well was installed in 2015 providing sufficient water for irrigation and flooding for waterfowl. The farm is all in one tract with it being split by Eagle Creek that runs thru the property providing additional water and habitat for farming and wildlife. The farm has mature hardwood timber, some planted Pine Plantation, and a 30 +/- acre rice field. There is good income to the property from farming, CRP, and a pine timber contract. The hunting rights have been leased in the past for $15,000 annually (there is not a current hunting lease in place for 2016). There is excellent duck hunting in the flooded woods, along Eagle Creek, and in the rice field. Deer hunting throughout the property and along Eagle Creek is excellent. The property has been developed specifically for duck hunting and deer hunting.
Location: Eagle Creek Farm is located in Lonoke County Arkansas south of Carlisle at the end of County Road Rachel Lane. Access to the property is either HWY 13 or HWY 381 south of Carlisle. Interstate 40 from Little Rock or Memphis takes you within minutes of the property. Legal: E1/2 of the S1/2 of section 14 T1N R8W – Lonoke County, AR
- 9.5 miles south of Carlisle
- 11 miles southeast of Lonoke
- 35 miles east of Little Rock
- 114 miles southwest of Memphis
Surrounding Properties: Eagle Creek’s location is what makes it exceptional for hunting.
- Eagle Creek Farm is surrounded on the north and east by Winthrop Rockefeller farms. The area in the winter becomes a waterfowl sanctuary with the 2000+ acres of habitat.
- Eagle Creek is bordered to the south by Goosehead Hunting Club and Button Willow Duck Club – both longtime well established Private Duck Clubs
- Close proximity to the west is the Red Sky Duck Club
- Property is secluded and very private at the end of the county road with zero thru traffic
- Property income allows returns on investment and operating cash flow
- Access to the property is convenient (no atv required). All property roads have been improved to allow for easy vehicle access
- Excellent duck and deer hunting already exists on the property and significant additional improvements were made in 2015
- Close Proximity to Little Rock make it an ideal property for central Arkansas residents
- Centrally located in the duck flyway, only miles from Bayou Meto and surrounding duck clubs
Land Area: 160+/- Total Acres
- 30 +/- Cropland Acres – under well irrigation
- 40 +/- Acres of CRP
- 90 +/- Acres in Woods and Eagle Creek
- Private road leading into the property has been developed to allow for easier access throughout the entire property
- Brand New Electric Well – installed by Frank Elder Well Supply
- Water Control and Underground pipe for flooding woods/fields for waterfowl
- 198 feet of 15” water control pipe was installed underground to control water runoff thru the property and also to control winter flooding in the woods, creek, and field for waterfowl
- New Duck Hunting Pit Blind installed in the rice field
- New Duck Hunting Sled Blind installed in the rice field
- Large New Cypress Duck Blind in the woods
- Eagle Creek development now allows for additional duck hunting
- Soybean & winter food plots in place provide attraction for big whitetail deer on the property
Lease: The farm is available for the 2016 crop year. Have previous farmer in place if buyer prefers.
Taxes: Annual Property taxes are approximately $1,200.
Price: The asking price for the 160 acres and all improvements is $699,218.00 or $4,370.00 per acre.
|Address:||A 160 Acre Turnkey Hunting Property!|