LITTLE MAUMELLE 35
+/- 35 Acres in West Pulaski County, AR
Property Brochure Click Here: Little Maumelle River Property Brochure_WL&T
“A pristine property with the beautiful Little Maumelle Creek running throughout”
The Little Maumelle River tract is a beautiful 35 acres set along the south side of Kanis Road in the community of Ferndale. This west Pulaski County property is home site ready and has a perfect combination of flat level ground as well as rolling hills. Only 3.5 miles from the Ferndale Intersection this property gives you the opportunity to live in the county but also comes with the convenience of being close to town. The north half of the property is mostly flat and then gradual rolling hills create breathtaking views along the south side of the property overlooking the creek and the property. This property is a must see and one of the best home site property’s in the area. For a property tour or for more information, please contact Ben Wellons at 501.607.2293. Wellons Land & Timber Real Estate is the representing firm of the seller.
The Little Maumelle property is located in Pulaski County, Arkansas and is just 3.5 miles south of West if the Ferndale Cutoff/Kanis Road intersection.
- 10 miles to Walmart (hwy 10 & Chenal pkwy)
- 10.5 miles to Kroger (on Chenal Parkway)
- Flat terrain perfect for horses, pasture, building, or other
- Gentle rolling hills provide beautiful views and potential home site
- Little Maumelle River (Slaty Branch) is a year round tributary
- Easy access off Kanis Road and/or Grimmett Lane (road off kanis)
- Power is available on the property
- Private setting creating one of the most beautiful home site properties in the area
- Ready to build your dream home and/or horse barn
- Beautiful views with the serenity of the Little Maumelle River
- Abundant Wildlife
- Private and exclusive property
Notable in the Area:
- Arkansas 4H Center
- Ferncliff Camp & Conference Center
- Lakes Maumelle & Winona
- Ouachita National Forest
- Nearly unlimited horseback riding, bike riding, walking trails
Water & Power Delivery/Management:
- Entergy Power service is accessible on property
- Well Water (well water is the only source of water currently available for the area)
- Any/All owned Mineral Rights are negotiable
The offering price for the +/- 35 acres is $822,500.00.
Contact: Wellons Land & Timber Real Estate is the representing firm of the Seller. For more information or to schedule a private tour of this property, please contact Ben Wellons at 501.607.2293 (mobile), 501.482.LAND (office), or via email Ben@WellonsLand.com. A Wellons Land & Timber Real Estate representative must be present for all showings.
|Address:||Just 3.5 Miles from Kanis/Ferndale Intersection!|