LAKE MAUMELLE VISTA
+/- 200.40 ACRES PULASKI COUNTY, ARKANSAS – JUST MINUTES FROM WEST LITTLE ROCK
CLICK HERE FOR LAKE MAUMELLE VISTA PROPERTY BROCHURE
“A property so breathtaking you have to see it to believe it”
Hidden just minutes outside the city limits of West Little Rock, Arkansas lies a property with unmatched views and beauty. This 200.04 acre hidden jewel offers up over 4,000 feet of ridgetop that runs parallel to the pristine Lake Maumelle and this property is considered by many to have the best panoramic views in Central Arkansas.
Access to the property is conveniently provided via state highway 300 and Penny Lane. As you approach the property and cross over spring fed creeks you are immersed under the shade of the beautiful hardwood and pine timber and you instantly realize that you have left the mainstream world behind and are entering a world all to your own. As you approach the crest of the ridge on top the property, you are greeted with a large private and exclusive home site that offers 180 degree panoramic views of Lake Maumelle. This home site would be ideal for a buyer wanting to build and have substantial acreage around them. Or this property could become a developers dream, as it currently has 15 to 20 plotted home sites all with incredible lake views. Furthermore, the surrounding property on three sides is owned by Central Arkansas Water and reportedly will never be developed.
Fabulous sunrises and sunsets are an everyday occurrence on this property and also included are views of Pinnacle Mountain and Rattlesnake Ridge Natural Area. At the southern end of the property the Ouachita National Trail crosses this property. The Ouachita Trail is a 223-mile long, continuous hiking trail through the Ouachita Mountains of Oklahoma and Arkansas. It is the longest backpacking trail in the Ouachita National Forest, spanning 192 miles across its length. Approximately 177 miles of the trail is in Arkansas and 46 miles of the trail is in Oklahoma. The property has abundant wildlife including deer and wild turkey amongst other small game.
In summary, this property is a rare find that is “so breathtaking, you have to see it to believe it.” With water and power nearby, this property is awaiting someone to enjoy its full potential. This property has never before been listed for sale and is a must see property. Please feel free to visit our website and watch a short video tour of this property or call us at 501.482.LAND for a private onsite tour of this amazing property.
The Lake Maumelle Vista Property is just minutes from West Little Rock and it easily accessible by state Highway 300 and Penny Lane.
- 13 miles – West Little Rock
- 18 miles – I-430 and Cantrell Road
- 35 miles – downtown Little Rock
- 60 miles – Hot Springs, AR
- Lake Maumelle Wildlife Management Area
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park
- Rattlesnake Ridge Wildlife Area
- Ouachita Trail
- Waterview Estates (residential development)
- West Little Rock city limits
- 180 degree panoramic overlook of Lake Maumelle – Considered the best views in central Arkansas
- Has over 4,000 ft. of ridge running parallel to the breathtaking Lake Maumelle
- A private and exclusive home site with acreage or a developers dream with 15 to 20 great home sites all with incredible lake views
- Easy access and just minutes from west little rock
- Views of Pinnacle Mountain and Rattlesnake Ridge
- Ouachita Trail comes thru the southern portion of the property
- Just across the lake from Alotian Private Golf Club
- Fabulous sunrises and sunsets
- Property on three sides owned and protected by Central Arkansas Water and will reportedly never be developed
- Abundant deer, turkey, and other game on the property
- Entergy available nearby
- Water available thru CAW
- All owned by Seller (if any) shall be transferred, but the Seller does not warrant or guarantee ownership
- Please call for more information and for the offering price of this property. The property is being marketing to sell as one parcel. All inquiries should be directed to Wellons Real Estate by calling 501.482.LAND or Ben Wellons at 501.607.2293 (email@example.com).
- Wellons Real Estate is the exclusive representative firm of the Seller. For additional information or to schedule a private tour of the property, please contact Ben Wellons at 501.607.2203 (M) or email Ben@WellonsLand.com. The information here within is intended only for the person(s) to which are agents/brokers of Wellons Land Real Estate and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. All information here within has been reported to be truthful and accurate, however Wellons Land does not warrant or guarantee such. If you are not the intended recipient of this document you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
|Address:||+/- 200.40 Acres|
|Acres:||+/- 200.40 Acres on Lake Maumelle|