McSwains Duck Club
A recreational investment property
242 (+/-) total acres • Lonoke County, Arkansas
Click here for Property Brochure: McSwains Duck Club
At McSwains Duck Club you not only have the opportunity to hunt Waterfowl on the Bayou Meto Corridor but you will also get to experience great Deer Hunting, Dove Hunting, and Fishing across a property with a long history of recreational success. Located just 30 Minutes from Little Rock, McSwains Duck Club has been managed for waterfowl for over 20+ years and is strategically positioned to the south of two well-known duck clubs (that produce over 1,000 harvested ducks per year). The diverse habitat and ability to hold water on dry years make this property an awesome little Honey Hole. Maintained roads, levees and water control structures throughout the property make navigation a breeze and allows the owner to flood various areas of the property with ease. The field areas are currently being managed as natural habitat however the could be planted for wildlife or could also be farmed for additional Income.
McSwains Duck Club has been leased for deer and duck hunting in the past for an supplemental income of $50,000 seasonally. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand their hunting territory and being less than 30 minutes from Little Rock.
The McSwains Duck Club is located right off Arkansas Highway 31S , just south of Lonoke, Arkansas.
- 25 miles – Little Rock, AR
- 37 miles – Searcy, AR
- 39 miles – Stuttgart, AR
- 49 miles – Pine Bluff, AR
- 113 miles – Memphis, TN
- DD Duck Club
- Lone Oak Duck Club
- Steel Curtain Farms
- Andersons Fish Farms
- Holland Bottoms Wildlife Management Area
- Located less than 30 miles from Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport
- Managed for waterfowl for over 20+ years
- 20 Acre Stocked Trophy Bass Lake
- Excellent Future Lodge Site
- Well established wildlife food plots in place
- Great interior and perimeter roads
- Over 10 Duck Holes
- Quality Deer taken Yearly
- Buck Brush Rest Area
- Re-lift on Bayou Meto
- Great Water Infrastructure in Place
- Ability to hold water year round
- Multiple Duck Blinds
- Gated/Private Access
- Property is Serviced by Filtered Re-lift on Bayou Meto
- (0) – Submersible Wells
- Recovery ditch allows complete control of water throughout property
- Levees, Drop Pipes and Recovery Ditches allow for the movement of water throughout
- Not under any Conservation Programs
- Grants may be available
- Excellent duck, deer and dove hunting with planted food plots
- McSwains Duck Club has been leased for duck hunting in the past for additional income. The
current lease is expired and renewal notice will be terminated upon change of ownership.
- Hunting lease provides income of $50,000+ per year
- Farming Lease is expired
- Farming Lease provides $15,000+ income per year
- All Mineral Rights owned by the Seller (if any) shall be transferred, but the Seller does not warrant
or guarantee ownership.
- The offering price for the +/-242 acres and all improvements is $1,452,000.00
Wellons Real Estate is the exclusive representative firm of the Seller. For additional information or to schedule a private tour of the property, please contact Zach Alexander at 501-920-4439 / email Zach@WellonsLand.com. The information here within is intended only for the person(s) to which are agents/brokers of Wellons Real Estate and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. All information here within has been reported to be truthful and accurate, however Wellons Land does not warrant or guarantee such. If you are not the intended recipient of this document you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
|+/-242 Acres Doc Eagle Loop Rd