Paradise Sporting Club
A Proven, Premium Recreation Investment, & currently Commercial Hunting Property
1,480 (+/-) total acres • Lonoke County, Arkansas
Click Here for: Paradise Sporting Club Property Brochure
Paradise Sporting Club is located just north of the community of Carlisle, Arkansas is positioned right in the heart of the Mississippi flyway in East Arkansas. This property was previously farmed and locally owned for over five generations and offers some of the best hunting and recreational opportunities in the area. In 2017 the farm was purchased and developed intensively for wildlife and farming. The farming consists of rice, soybeans, and corn on precision leveled farmland and has a good history of production on the farm. Waterfowl hunting on the property is exceptional, whitetail deer have been managed in a program in partnership with the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission for over 15 years, and Fishing in Paradise Lake (recently rehabilitated) is the best in the area. This is truly a rare and one of a kind property that offers year round activities and income.
The property has a good history of waterfowl hunting as the 130+ acre private buckbrush reservoir provides the perfect habitat for wintering waterfowl. The southern end of the reservoir is partially drained in late summer and millet, wild rice, and other food sources are flown over the shallow flats alongside the reservoir and provides a tremendous amount of moist soil food and habitat that attracts and hold thousands of ducks. Furthermore, the reservoir naturally grows smart weed and other native foods in and throughout the buckbrush and the ducks absolutely love it. Adjacent to the reservoir, the property has 400+ acres of rice, corn, & soybean cultivation that is also managed after harvest for waterfowl. After harvest, the fields are flooded and hunting in the strategically located Concealed Comfort blinds in these fields is consistently successful. Along the east side of the rice fields, a new Moist Soil Waterfowl rest area is being created and will act as a large sanctuary for ducks. Last but certainly not least, the property offers a full impounded flooded timber area that is seasonally flooded via a custom engineered water control structure, levy system, and gravity flooded from reservoir – creating 250+ acres in flooded hardwood timber bottomland habitat and highly developed moist soil for duck hunting.
The property also offers some of the finest Deer Hunting and has been managed for over a decade using Quality Deer Management techniques to manage and sustain trophy whitetail deer. The results are in the annual deer harvest results and several trophy caliber bucks are taken off the property each fall. Recent pine timber harvest on the property has created some natural grown up thickets that provide the perfect cover and natural forage for the whitetail deer. The property has 10+ deer stand’s positioned throughout the property and many of them overlooking deer food plots.
If you enjoy fishing, then look no further. The reservoir is fed by Faras Run Bayou and hosts exceptional crappie and bass fishing. Equipped with fishing boats and a boat ramp next to new barn, one can be fishing just steps from the facilities.
Lodging at Paradise Sporting Club includes a newly remodeled and very comfortable guesthouse as well as a new southern living style barn with built in 2nd story living quarters. The guesthouse has 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large kitchen and dining area, and a newly built mud room with lockers and changing area. Completely furnished the guesthouse can sleep 14. An excellent place to relax by the cast iron furnace and watch the game after a morning hunt. There are also outdoor covered area for cooking and processing game. The new barn offers incredible views over Paradise Lake – it’s a must see. Adjacent to the new barn with living quarters is a newly constructed lodge site also overlooking Paradise Lake for anyone who wanted to build a larger facility for the property.
The Paradise Sporting Club property is located in Lonoke County, Arkansas just 5 miles north of
Carlisle, Arkansas and within 4 miles of Carlisle Airport which hosts two 4,500 foot runways –
- 35 miles – Little Rock
- 100 miles – Memphis
- 30 miles – Stuttgart
- 110 miles – Jonesboro
- 250 Miles – Shreveport
- Re-Lifts on adjoining reservoir provide adequate surface for farming and seasonal flooding
for waterfowl all at a very low cost
- Underground irrigation pipe throughout the farm
- Easy gravity flow water control system lets water out of Paradise Reservoir to flood Green Tree Reservoir (GTR)
- 130+ Acre Trophy Fishing & Duck Hunting Buckbrush/Timber Reservoir
- 400+/- acre precision and zero grade production Agriculture
- 250 Acre Flooded Timber Moist Soil Duck Hunting impoundment
- intensively managed Waterfowl Hunting & Rest Areas with Nice Duck Blinds ready to hunt
- Excellent Whitetail Deer Hunting
- Established and well-managed Deer Food Plots and Deer Stands throughout the property
- Wild Turkeys on the property
- Great road system throughout the property – Easily Accessible via car, boat, and ATV
- Great access to the paved county road, bring any car you want, keep it clean and take a boat or ATV from there
- Easy 4 minute Drive from the Carlisle Municipal Airport
- Newly built barn + living quarters
- Guesthouse + Shop, additional storage, and boat area
- Fenced / Gated – Very Private and Exclusive
- History of hunting success
Recent Property Improvements:
- All internal roads and infrastructure rebuilt throughout the property
- Paradise Lake rehabilitated and Professionally Designed
- New Paradise Lake water control structure
- Improved Flooded timber GTR levy system
- New flooded timber concrete water control structure – regulates water in flooded timber
- New boat ditch and boat lanes throughout flooded timber area make access easy
- New main entrance road
- New lodge site and barn site developed
- New barn + living quarters under construction
- Waterfowl and Deer Food Plots created throughout the property
- Upland Quail Restoration Program in place
- The offering price for the 1,480 (+/-) total acres and all improvements is $9,240,000.00 ($6,243 per acre)
Wellons Real Estate is the exclusive representative firm of the Seller. For additional information or to schedule a private tour of the property, please contact Ben Wellons at 501-482-5263 Ext 805 or email Ben@WellonsLand.com. The information here within is intended only for the person(s) to which are agents/brokers of Wellons Real Estate and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. All information here within has been reported to be truthful and accurate, however Wellons Land does not warrant or guarantee such. If you are not the intended recipient of this document you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
|Address:||1,480 Acres - Paradise Lake Road|