Property of Calvary Management, LLC
1,643 +/- Acres of Premium High Fence Hunting & Farm Land – Monroe County, Arkansas
Click Here for Property Brochure: Property Brochure_Gurassic Park
Click Here for Property Hunting Pics: Gurassic Park Hunt Pics
It is finally your turn to own one of the most exclusive, high-fenced hunting properties located in the heart of the Arkansas Delta. Known for its trophy white-tailed bucks and unparalleled timber duck hunting, Gurassic Park is truly a one of a kind property that has everything to offer to the avid outdoorsman. The Property is located between HWY 146 and HWY 86 approximately 2 miles east of Holly Grove, Arkansas and is accessed from the south side of the property on a well maintained, private gravel road with an electronic gate. The main road leads to the fully finished 30X50 shop with 10 acres that would be ideal for a potential lodge site. From there, over 8 miles of interior roads and trails make any part of this land accessible by truck or ATV. In addition, Holly Grove Municipal Airport is located less than a mile from the property making travel to and from your honey hole as convenient as possible.
Gurassic Park is one contiguous tract of land totaling +-1643 acres all of which is enclosed with over 9 miles of 8ft chain-link fence topped with barbed wire. The cropland on this property accounts for 617 acres, of which 480 acres is currently in commercial row crop production.The remaining crop acres serve as well managed food-plots that make an excellent year round food source for deer and ducks.
The timber on this property spans approximately 871 acres of mature, quality hardwoods. A total of 840 acres are flooded for duck hunting and have proven to be very successful. Improvements to roads, levees and water control structures allow the woods to easily be flooded and properly drained to ensure the health and longevity of the trees. There are five, 8 inch steel wells, 3 Submersible wells and over 2.25 miles of underground irrigation pipe that allow any area of this property to easily be irrigated. Big Slash also runs through the property providing an additional source of water if needed.
When it comes to deer stands, there are over 27 shooting houses to choose from at Gurassic Park, most of which are located on food plots and feeders that are managed year round. Multiple 180 and 200+ class deer have been recovered from this property and the current owner has instilled intensive management practices to ensure the utmost quality of genetics continues to pass down through the deer heard for years to come. The high fence allows the owner to completely control the dynamic of their deer herd in return, increasing the chance of harvesting multiple trophy class bucks a year. Currently, there are 20+ duck holes on this property. Multiple blinds and pits allow for hunting a wide range of habitat depending on what the ducks are using throughout the year. The blind on Big Slash offers a unique early season spot. Complete with a mix of buck-brush and cypress trees this hole allows a variety of species to be harvested early. As the season progresses, the row crop pits, food plots and flooded timber make Gurassic Park a huge target for waterfowl migrating the Central/Mississippi Flyway. It is not uncommon for this property to produce 400-600+ ducks a year only being hunted 20 days.
In summary, this is a rare and first- class opportunity to completely control the success of your hunting. With an exceptional history of green timber duck hunting and trophy white-tailed genetics, this +-1643 acre tract is an extremely unique find that would be a quality investment for anyone looking to own a true recreational paradise. So Set up a showing today, and let me welcome you to GURASSIC PARK!!!!
Gurassic Park is located right off Arkansas Highway 146 , just east of Holly Grove, Arkansas.
- 36 miles – Stuttgart, AR
- 85 miles – Little Rock, AR
- 98 miles – Memphis, TN
- 131 miles – Greenville, MS
- 186 miles – Monroe, LA
- Big Slash Hunting Club
- Dale Bumpers White River National Wildlife Refuge
- ST Francis National Wildlife Management Area
- Cache River Refuge
- Pine City Natural Area
- Located less than 1.0 mile from Holly Grove Municipal Airport
- 1603 acres enclosed in over 9 miles of High Fence
- 617 acres of Crop Land
- 840 acres of Mature Flooded Timber with history of great hunting success
- Well established wildlife food plots in place
- Great interior and perimeter gravel roads
- Over 20 Duck Holes
- Over 27 Shooting Houses
- Fully Finished 30X50 Shop with Kitchen, Bunk-room and 2 Bathrooms
- Walk- IN Freezer
- Multiple Wells for pumping water
- Big Slash runs through property
- 8,000 sf rigid frame open metal building
- Excellent Future Lodge Site
- (5) – 8 Inch Steel Wells
- (3) – Submersible Wells
- 25 miles of underground irrigation pipe
- 5 miles of levees with water control structures and pipes
- 40 acres of WRP
- Current contract has no expiration date and no payment
- Excellent duck hunting with planted food food plots
- Gurassic Park has been leased for duck hunting only for approximately 3 years. The current lease is expired and renewal notice will be terminated upon change of ownership.
- Hunting lease provides income of $75,000.00 per year
- Farming Lease is expired but will be renewed for 2020-2021
- Farming Lease provides $35,520.00 income per year
- All Mineral Rights owned by the Seller (if any) shall be transferred, but the Seller does not warrant or guarantee ownership.
- The offering price for the +/-1643 acres and all improvements is $15,199,000.00. The property is being marketed to sell as one parcel. All inquiries should be directed to Wellons Real Estate by calling 501.482.LAND or Zach Alexander at 501.920.4439 (Zach@WellonsLand.com).Gurassic Park is exclusively listed for sale and for the first time ever is available to be purchased. Wellons Real Estate is the exclusive representative firm of the Seller. For additional information or to schedule a private & exclusive tour of the property, please contact Zach Alexander at 501.920.4439 (M), 501.482.LAND (O) or email Zach@WellonsLand.com. The information here within is intended only for the person(s) to which are agents/brokers of Wellons Land Real Estate and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. All information here within has been reported to be truthful and accurate, however Wellons Land does not warrant or guarantee such. If you are not the intended recipient of this document you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer
|Price:||Call For Info|
|Address:||+/-1,643 Acres - HWY 146|